• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
  3. X-Plorer Drivers not found?

User Info: Valdious

Valdious
10 years ago#1
Alright...So i have a Dell Inspiron E1505 with Windows Media center. I believe it's technically an advanced form of Windows XP.

Yes it is a Laptop. I have been trying for hours to figure out why my Laptop recognizes that the doo-hicky plugged in IS a "Guitar Hero X-plorer Guitar", yet, the dumb thing can't find drivers for it?

I don't quite understand. Does anyone else know of this problem?
Then what we need is an automatic/semi automatic flintlock revolver machine pistol gun (with armor piercing shells). - CopShowGuy

User Info: xxsniperxx31

xxsniperxx31
10 years ago#2
You don't need drivers for it. Just plug and play. :]
| GA-P35 DS3L | E2140 @ 2.8 GHz | XMS2 3 GB @ 700 MHz | X1650GT [601/702] | 2x 80GB HDD |
Hope is mastery of doubt, not lack of it. - Asakura Yoh

User Info: rickykemp

rickykemp
10 years ago#3
well, he does actually need the driver, unless he has installed the recent windows update which included the driver.

User Info: Valdious

Valdious
10 years ago#4
Could you direct me to either of those? :/

Then what we need is an automatic/semi automatic flintlock revolver machine pistol gun (with armor piercing shells). - CopShowGuy

User Info: rickykemp

rickykemp
10 years ago#5

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0E989B12-576B-42F2-B7C1-2A17CE25188B&displaylang=en

that should be it there.

obviously, if you dont have genuine windows... forget it.

1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
  3. X-Plorer Drivers not found?
  • Topic Archived