• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. No Damage Run MNM Redux

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
2 months ago#11
Happy holidays as well sir, hope you enjoy yourself.

Will let you know what I think of Sekiro once I get to really sink my teeth into it.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

User Info: gamingdutchman

gamingdutchman
2 months ago#12
Just read your posts and it's funny I just started Sekiro a week ago and loving it.
Some of the fights are not easy and force you to play in a certain way.

I hope they'll make a sequel that's slightly more elaborate in customizing your weapons, like a good mix between a souls game and Sekiro, but easily my favourite game from 2020. I'm at Seven Spears guy, but he destroys me hard. Haven't had to de-learn bad habits since NG2.

@Murphy: did you ever finished a no damage run on MGR:R? I remember talking about that.
I think I finished the first two chapters and then quit playing for some reason. The final boss always gave me troubles.

Anyway, the best wishes for 2021 for you all 😎

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you've always gotten

User Info: kumarab

kumarab
1 month ago#13
Happy new year guys!

@MurphysGhost Hope you had a good time buddy.

Hey @gamingdutchman Glad you're enjoying Sekiro. You'll find there are a few prosthetic tools and combat arts which you acquire later that serve the customization purpose. Nothing as elaborate as entire movesets of course. But it's a parry and timing focused system anyway.

Ha ha, yeah...Seven Spears is quite the terror on a first run. Don't run away from him, he goes berserk. Stand in his face...deflect, mikiri, jump. He's slow and predictable up close.
Ninja Gaiden/Soulsborne
https://www.youtube.com/user/kumarab123/featured
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: gamingdutchman

gamingdutchman
1 month ago#14
The game is great as far as I'm concerned. :) I love some of the moves you can unlock, really adding to the 'ninja' feel, like the in-air DB and Bloodsmoke.

Kusari Gama would be nice though :P

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you've always gotten

User Info: blizzardrg

blizzardrg
2 days ago#15
After more than 10 years you are still on this game Kumarab? So are you playing the old disk on xbox 1?
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. No Damage Run MNM Redux
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A