• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Someone beat Master Ninja without taking damage

User Info: gamingdutchman

gamingdutchman
9 months ago#31
MurphysGhost posted...
But again, we are some of the lucky ones. We've all just got to get through this thing one day at a time.

Yes, for sure. Hope that's gonna be soon for everyone.
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
8 months ago#32
Dutchman, I'm replaying ME trilogy on Xbox1 and to my surprise ME3 MP still works on X1 and it's fairly active.

New headset is in the mail... I'm getting back into this for a little bit. It still has that right blend of simple but tons of variety and pretty damn fun even with randoms. :)
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

gamingdutchman
8 months ago#33
MurphysGhost posted...
Dutchman, I'm replaying ME trilogy on Xbox1 and to my surprise ME3 MP still works on X1 and it's fairly active.

New headset is in the mail... I'm getting back into this for a little bit. It still has that right blend of simple but tons of variety and pretty damn fun even with randoms. :)

Nice! Coop MP is a lot more fun anyway, IMO even with randoms :P

I still have a 360, but not sure if that's compatible with X1 online MP stuff..? If so, I will probably hop in for some matches, but probably won't work.

gamingdutchman
8 months ago#34
@MurphysGhost Well, I read it should be possible if we use the same disc. Just completed a platinum after 6 years lol.

Tried chapter 11 MNM and my skills are pretty much gone XD. I do blame a different TV and a different controller though... >. >
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Someone beat Master Ninja without taking damage
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A