• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Someone beat Master Ninja without taking damage

User Info: gamingdutchman

gamingdutchman
9 months ago#21
MurphysGhost posted...
The depths that can be plumbed in this game are pretty absurd... I can't imagine doing any chapter of this game MN / no damage.

That's one of the best qualities of the series, IMO, being able to set challenges for yourself.
Great run indeed. :)

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
9 months ago#22
gamingdutchman posted...
That's one of the best qualities of the series, IMO, being able to set challenges for yourself.
Great run indeed. :)

Dutchman... is your GT on xbox PinnacleInSync or something like that?
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

gamingdutchman
9 months ago#23
MurphysGhost posted...
Dutchman... is your GT on xbox PinnacleInSync or something like that?

Yes, that's my GT :) How have you been?
I recall some fun ME3 MP matches.

Upon checking NGRealms for some reason it doesn't show me the rankings in JAH's post, or rather gibberish. Maybe it's because of my phone though.

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
9 months ago#24
gamingdutchman posted...
Upon checking NGRealms for some reason it doesn't show me the rankings in JAH's post, or rather gibberish. Maybe it's because of my phone though.
I just had a look and you're still there at #1. It's just that the table code he used when making that at NGArchive no longer exists so you just see all that crap in plain text. Needs to be removed/cleaned up so I'll see if I have time tomorrow maybe. If I manage to remember >_>
"Kyuappa RaPaPa" to mahou no kotoba de hachamecha daikonran!
Zukizuki tokimeki ukiuki sukizuki gekiteki daikoufun!

MurphysGhost
9 months ago#25
gamingdutchman posted...
Yes, that's my GT :) How have you been?
I recall some fun ME3 MP matches.

It is you, I thought so! How've you been sir it's been a long time! :)

I still miss ME3 multiplayer. I'm not really a big MP guy most of the time but that mode was crazy addictive and had tons of variety (classes, guns, mods, team compositions, etc.). Really do miss it!

"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

gamingdutchman
9 months ago#26
Massaca posted...
I just had a look and you're still there at #1. It's just that the table code he used when making that at NGArchive no longer exists so you just see all that crap in plain text. Needs to be removed/cleaned up so I'll see if I have time tomorrow maybe. If I manage to remember >_>

Haha, cool :) I appreciate it. Still being first after what, 6 years? Does feel good. And that ToV 3 I lost a million on still haunts ME. XD This game gave me so many great memories, as did NG:B.

gamingdutchman
9 months ago#27
MurphysGhost posted...
It is you, I thought so! How've you been sir it's been a long time! :)

I still miss ME3 multiplayer. I'm not really a big MP guy most of the time but that mode was crazy addictive and had tons of variety (classes, guns, mods, team compositions, etc.). Really do miss it!

I'm doing allright Sir. Social distancing my balls off. But I really cannot complain.

I'm playing PC mostly, never got past the 360. But I still have all my NG2 saves, even of the Karma Run. I thought about going for max score, because it is possible legit, but I think it would drive me insane XD. It's not particularly fun and less rewarding than NG:B time bonus stuff for instance.

Yes, ME3 MP was tons of fun! ME Andromeda made me cry. I did play Destiny 2 for a good bit, but I'm not a big fan of what it 'evolved' into. So actually playing MTG Arena sometimes and thinking of buying Sekiro, which looks like a lot of fun.

But I miss the cooperative fun for sure. Now I remember Abe too. And platinum solo crazyness. XD
Good times.

MurphysGhost
9 months ago#28
gamingdutchman posted...
I'm doing allright Sir. Social distancing my balls off. But I really cannot complain.

Yeah I hear that. I'm able to work from home while tons of people are out of work or still have to go to a job where they're exposed to the public and tons of people are getting sick.

But the wife and I are starting to lose our minds a bit from being couped up so much and we've probably got another couple months of this madness to go, sheesh.

But again, we are some of the lucky ones. We've all just got to get through this thing one day at a time.

User Info: bigalski

bigalski
9 months ago#29
WOW. I thought I'd look in the NG2 thread for the first time in forever and it's great to see some old familiar names. Takes me back. Hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time.

User Info: jojopellegrino

jojopellegrino
9 months ago#30
👍🏻
Recanize a real don when ya see one
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Someone beat Master Ninja without taking damage
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A