• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Possible fix for crashing on 360

User Info: Raihazan

Raihazan
1 year ago#1
This might no longer be relevant with most people having Xbox Ones etc. but putting it here anyway, maybe it will help someone. Ever since I got a second Xbox 360 to replace my broken one I have had crashes in NG2 and only in NG2. I also saw other people on this forum in the past complain about the game crashing a lot. Well, I solved what was causing it for me at least.

Basically if you own DLC for the game and are on a different system than the one you originally used to buy the DLC you need to first use the "transfer licenses" option from the account settings and then redownload every piece of DLC.

Normally even if you don't transfer licenses as long as you are logged in to Xbox Live you can access all the things you own on your account because it checks for your license online instead of checking for it on the system. However, for some reason Ninja Gaiden 2 seems to HATE checking for licenses online and becomes really crashy for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. Possible fix for crashing on 360
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A