• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. easier than the first ninja gaiden game?

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 year ago#21
GoukiAkujiki posted...
MeteoraXV posted...
DeusMortem posted...
I played through NGB before NG2 and the latter is definitely more difficult on MN difficulty.

cant wait to play it this autumn!! i just hope it has no BS mission like Rachel vs the two female fiends, i never felt the game was unfair until that mission on MN mode

This whole game is that level of BS on MN. Stay invincible or die.

Yeah, it's all about the invincibility frames. I recommend you use the Falcon Claws for exactly that reason.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
1 year ago#22
Massaca posted...
NGB/S MN were quite a bit harder than NG2 MN for me, I was always much better at NG2 and not so good at NGB/S.

As for NG2 missions, it certainly has some iffy ones but there are some great ones too and Survival is worth it on their own.

Really?! I found NG2 to be quite a bit harder. Either we have different strengths skill-wise or we employed quite different strategies when tackling these games. My NG2 MN playthrough consisted mostly of using the Falcon Claws, going into Isuna Drop ad nauseam to gain invincibility frames. Other than that I mostly used the Scythe every now and then, doing its long-range super move over and over.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
1 year ago#23
Yeah, I'm a lot better at staying mobile in the faster action than in NGB where everything is slower. One of many reasons I've been wanting NG on PC is to try NGB/S with a speedhack, see how it goes at 1.5x. I'm particularly terrible at fighting any of the military guys, especially rockets.

As for playing, I'm a big fan of the DCTF. The >YX variants are strong and pretty safe, 360 can let you survive through just about anything and is also very strong. They've got quick moves, good range on some and they delimb well. An FS has a good chance of taking the head off the flying Van Gelfs. ANd a running Y will always delimb a mage and you can instantly OT them.
Ready to die? A Compulsory Happiness Dictatorship. ''Alrighty~ Come on everyone, you should only be full of happiness!''
Uh, Gardevoir? http://imgur.com/bANy38Z
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. easier than the first ninja gaiden game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A