• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TommyHayabusa

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#11
Ok so I got to the stairs on Mentor last night.

Wow. No slowdown up until I got to the very top. Once I got up there, there must have been over 50 enemies on screen (I’m not exaggerating). I couldn’t even see where Ryu was or any idea what was going on.

I recorded the Ninja Cinema, but the clip is 30 mins long.
Playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox One X and Epic 7

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#12
Beat Mentor and started MN.

Still on Chapter 1, and man is it intense. I forgot how hard the 1st play through is without all the weapons. I really miss the FTs FS>ID already. I need a lot more practice with IS ninjas.

I’m getting old and my reflexes sure aren’t what they were 7 years ago when I did my Karma run. I still plan on finishing MN though. May take a while.

I uploaded a new NC. Nothing special, just what I was doing last night on Chapter 1 MN

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
1 year ago#13
Guillotine throw and counter attacks FTW!!!
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#14
MurphysGhost posted...
Guillotine throw and counter attacks FTW!!!

Hey Murph, good to see you. Crazy how a few years go by and I can’t land a Guillotine Throw anymore.

If it wasn’t for delimbs and OTs...

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#15
Just hit Chapter 3 on MN. Chapters 3 and 4 are my least favorite in the game. I have no health or money, just like the last time I played through the first time.

I’m getting better with dealing with IS ninjas again. Genshin gave me an issue in chapter 2 because I had no items and weapons were at level 2. The fight had to be damn near perfect.

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
1 year ago#16
I think Ch.03 and 04 are probably the worst solely because of those explosive arrow archers.
Ready to die? A Compulsory Happiness Dictatorship. ''Alrighty~ Come on everyone, you should only be full of happiness!''
Uh, Gardevoir? http://imgur.com/bANy38Z

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#17
Massaca posted...
I think Ch.03 and 04 are probably the worst solely because of those explosive arrow archers.

Yeah definitely them. I hate van gelfs too. But those arrow archers are pure evil.

I’m at the tightrope after the first savepoint. No matter how good I can be on IS ninjas, sometimes they wreck me in 5 seconds. I’m getting old and slow.

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#18
Still on Chapter 4. Just finished the ToV. Wasn’t too bad. Just chainsaw zombies and those skeleton crabs. Onto Alexei. Going to suck without a maxed DCTG.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
1 year ago#19
Claws are rather good against Alexei on a new game, particularly if you upgraded them all the way for ToV 1...
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#20
Hey Murphy good to see you here.

Just started Chapter 11. Have a full inventory and all weapons maxed and about 50k in essence. Shouldn’t matter much lol. Chapter 11 is my favorite, non stop action. But man is it tough.

The first play through really really sucks. Been 10 years since I last did it. I think after this, I’ll play through again on a new game+. Just to get a little ‘revenge’.

I haven’t been doing all the ToVs. I’m just trying to get through it for now. Next play through I’ll do them.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A