• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TommyHayabusa

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#1
I don’t have my saves, but I don’t care because I love this game. Starting all over on Warrior. Then Mentor, then the dreaded Master Ninja and I can’t wait. Been years since I played and did my Karma run.

Leaderboards are still active (wish they weren’t glitched still). Spent an hour or so watching Ninja Cinema, bringing back memories. I don’t know how long ago the video I have up was uploaded but I’m glad it’s still there.

I see some familiar names still here, Massaca and Murphy. Good to see you. Where are Jah and Reim...
MHGU- HR160+
Clearing quests and farming materials.

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
1 year ago#2
Hey mate, been a long time now. Reim is still around but I don't think he uses GFAQs anymore. Jah I haven't heard from in... 5 or 6 years now I think.

I didn't think about the leaderboards being carried over, wonder what I could possibly have on my NC. Can't remember what was on the 360. I either had too many to know what was what or I deleted everything because of the issues masses of them could make. Had an old Scythe Survival vid where I got about 10 million by the second Genshin but I think that got lost.
Ready to die? A Compulsory Happiness Dictatorship. ''Alrighty~ Come on everyone, you should only be full of happiness!''
Uh, Gardevoir? http://imgur.com/bANy38Z

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#3
Massaca posted...
Hey mate, been a long time now. Reim is still around but I don't think he uses GFAQs anymore. Jah I haven't heard from in... 5 or 6 years now I think.

I didn't think about the leaderboards being carried over, wonder what I could possibly have on my NC. Can't remember what was on the 360. I either had too many to know what was what or I deleted everything because of the issues masses of them could make. Had an old Scythe Survival vid where I got about 10 million by the second Genshin but I think that got lost.

Hey man! Good to see you still active.

Yeah, I was surprised they were still live. If I have time after work, I’ll check. I know I watched it, but I watched so many I don’t remember what yours in particular was.

I was happy to be able to recover my old Gamertag, I haven’t had an Xbox in about 7 years. And I was very happy to see the leaderboards and my friends list still alive.
The NC video I had up was a panic in chapter 11 lol. I don’t know why I left it up there all those years ago.
MHGU- HR160+

Massaca
1 year ago#4
Haha, well it's a good time to get back into it with NGB and 2 now available. As for NCs, yeah no idea. I remember cause we could only have one we'd be switching them around to share vids and such, guess it's just whatever the last stuff we were all doing that's still up.
Ready to die? A Compulsory Happiness Dictatorship. ''Alrighty~ Come on everyone, you should only be full of happiness!''

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#5
Massaca posted...
Haha, well it's a good time to get back into it with NGB and 2 now available. As for NCs, yeah no idea. I remember cause we could only have one we'd be switching them around to share vids and such, guess it's just whatever the last stuff we were all doing that's still up.

@Massaca your Ninja Cinema is the chapter 2 Rasestu fight with the Falcon Talons.
MHGU- HR160+

Massaca
1 year ago#6
O_o
Huh, wonder what that was about. I was always awful with the Claws so I expect it was FS > ID spam.
Thanks for that mate.

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#7
I finished the game last night on Warrior. The staircase in Chapter 10 was so awesome and ran so smooth. The whole game did.

I’m going through now on Mentor and man those rocket ninjas are a pain. I forgot how much of a pain the first play throughs are because you don’t have all your weapons and upgrades carried over yet.

Massaca posted...
O_o
Huh, wonder what that was about. I was always awful with the Claws so I expect it was FS > ID spam.
Thanks for that mate.

Yup, it was FS>ID spam that ended in a Game Over screen lol
MHGU- HR160+

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#8
The staircase was actually smooth? Like no slowdown or loss of frames? I didn’t think that would be possible honestly lol. That is incredibly impressive improvement for backward compatibility.

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#9
GoukiAkujiki posted...
The staircase was actually smooth? Like no slowdown or loss of frames? I didn’t think that would be possible honestly lol. That is incredibly impressive improvement for backward compatibility.

Yeah, it was only a Warrior run but there were still a ton of enemies on screen and body parts everywhere. Ran smooth with no slow down at all. I’m working my way through slowly on Mentor, I’ll post when I get there. Should be a few weeks.
MHGU- HR160+

TommyHayabusa
1 year ago#10
Have to kill Zedonius and then onto chapter 9.

The clock tower took me about 10 minutes to get to the top because I kept falling lol. Man am I rusty. Wish I would’ve recorded the Ninja Cinema for it. Would’ve been super embarrassing.
MHGU- HR160+
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A