new razors edge trailer. what do you think ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. new razors edge trailer. what do you think ?

User Info: Raihazan

Raihazan
5 years ago#11
Seeing how fast the kunai climb was in that trailer it gives me hope that maybe they got rid of the shoulder button disaster and just have you push up now.

I want that version but I'm not planning on getting a Wii U anytime soon. Probably gonna pick up the system and the game in a few years as long as the library will have enough worthwhile games.

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
5 years ago#12
Still looks bad.
I bought the 360 collectors edition and completed it but was more a chore than fun.
Traded it for half a pepsi and feel that I ripped her off.
I am curious how the tablet will function with it.

At least was satisfied with DOA5.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...

User Info: provett

provett
5 years ago#13
^LMAO.
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
5 years ago#14
I'm done with Hayashi.

I will stick to replaying NG : Black and NG2
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/

User Info: Garhinder

Garhinder
5 years ago#15
A bit off-topic, but I'm getting Sigma 2 soon. Well, maybe. I'll finish it just like NG2, but I doubt I'll be able to finish the co-op missions on the hardest mode since I can't go through the pain of getting someone to play those with.

Not sure how hard the game will be for me.

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
5 years ago#16
^^

the problem with Sigma 2 is NOT the difficulty, it's the cheap difficulty.

NG2 becomes difficult because you are swarmed with fast, aggressive enmies that you have to prioritize and strategize to overcome.

NG2 Sigma becomes cheap as you have less enemies with more health, there are some one-hit kills. You can get grabbed and thrown DURING some of your hit animations. NG3 takes this even further with flat out broken combat. I stopped playing Sigma 2 on mentor mode because of Momjii's chapter. Not only is she awful to play, but I just refused to continue playing as I got stuck on the final boss of the level. Way too cheap. I never felt this way during NG2.

Just wait until you see how badly they butchered the return to Hayabusa village (chapter 11 on the Xbox 360 version) in Sigma 2. It's a complete disgrace. It's a shame, Sigma 2 wasn't a complete disgrace. I like the chapter select, the missions were ok but the higher difficulty ones are impossible to beat solo, and online is a lagfest.
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
5 years ago#17
Hayashi is an absolute c***..

This is how you **** your fanbase over.

The version we got is not even a Ninja Gaiden game. I honestly would have more fun watching an episode of Geordie Shore.
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. new razors edge trailer. what do you think ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived