• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. READ BEFORE POSTING: NG2 FAQ (Glitches, Skulls, Bosses, and more!) SPOILERS.

User Info: avianBC

avianBC
12 years ago#41
^Good. So the mods did something useful? Wow.
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine." - Scissors

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
12 years ago#42
Just 1 little thing I noticed, you didn't include archfiend reborn's lightning attack. he pulls his arms into the air and lightning covers a small area of the ground.

and about this whole slowdown thing, I have 0 ninja cinema clips saved and I rarely get any slowdown. however it still speeds up at times in mission mode and has done once (for about 30-ish seconds) in story mode.

any answers?
~"Better to reign in hell, than to serve in heaven"~
~"If there were no god then it would be necessary to invent him"~
(message deleted)

User Info: Renamon

Renamon
12 years ago#44
True, but then again, I believe other bosses are missing things as well. But the lightning attack is fairly easy to dodge.

But, I don't think the speedup has anything to do with Ninja Cinema. I think it's just another random glitch.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
12 years ago#45

This is where it all started. As the Ninja Gaiden 2 "PRESS START" screen appears, some sort of pop-up, well pops-up and said something like "Save Error" or whatever that was. Ok, ignored it. Then I chose "Load Game"...

I missed what it said as i was pressing A but it probably said that in retrospect.

Guess what? Skulls went back to ZERO.

That happened to me but i doubt it had anything to do with ninja cinemas because:
A) I've only watched 2.
B) I've only made 3 which i quickly deleted and this was 2 weeks ago and my glitch happened 2 days ago.

I also lost my 3 unlocked costumes.
It probably happened because i went to the dash as i was dying but before the no saving message even popped up... Fortunately using my last mentor save i was able to quickly get my 3 costumes back.
No such luck with the skulls, just had to get them again.
Some of my All time Favorites- Ninja Gaiden 1-2,Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2,GTA3/VC,Sonic 2,S&K,FF6-7,MGS,Zanac,S. Metroid,SMB2,Drakan,Halo.

User Info: whaleboyh27

whaleboyh27
12 years ago#46
Request for sticky :)

Brilliant topic again. May I ask who found out what the Skulls do? I knew it couldn't have been just for achievements. But I would never have guessed the Kill Bonus % increase.
"I think it's generally accepted that most of the cover singers in GH2 suck. I mean the LoG guy (PWAH FWA FWA PWAH FWAWOAH), wtf???" Darkside7972

Renamon
12 years ago#47
May I ask who found out what the Skulls do?

Me, actually.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=943273&topic=43830658

Renamon
12 years ago#48
And MertensCW, please just ignore Giga. He's a troll that has no clue what he's talking about.

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
12 years ago#49
I'm not saying i support his claim, just simply stating what happened to me which is somewhat similar to what he described in result only and nothing more.

I certainly won't bash someone for posting about a possible problem, because I've seen my share of people posting something which eventually turned out to be legit, labeled as trolls by the more rabid fanboys of the game in question.

The last major one that comes to mind was the Oblivion glitch of Doom aka the Form ID glitch.
Some of my All time Favorites- Ninja Gaiden 1-2,Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2,GTA3/VC,Sonic 2,S&K,FF6-7,MGS,Zanac,S. Metroid,SMB2,Drakan,Halo.

User Info: provett

provett
12 years ago#50
I wish I was as optimistic about that as you are.

ahahaa yea.....
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden II
  3. READ BEFORE POSTING: NG2 FAQ (Glitches, Skulls, Bosses, and more!) SPOILERS.
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A