• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shiren the Wanderer
  3. Here are the missing adventure log entries.

User Info: Arcturus1121

Arcturus1121
2 years ago#81
I'm just going to post here rather than make a new topic but I have a question that one of you may know.

There is an armband that lets the user detect hidden passages? Have either of you ever seen one of these hidden passages? Supposedly they are blocked by walls that can be broken without a pickaxe ability, but who knows.

If you have ever seen one of these or what it leads to let me know.
[l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l]

User Info: Firepulser

Firepulser
2 years ago#82
yes, seen a couple of these when I was fiddling around. The passages aren't common and rarely useful, the best I've run into was a hidden room with a store. Most of the time the passages are empty and dead-end. You're better off just accessing these with an unbreakable pickaxe.

@HaxAras Sorry, I don't have a japanese version of the Wii game. I really only play the psp version now anyways (japanese version w/ fan translation)

User Info: HaxAras

HaxAras
2 years ago#83
They were in Shiren 1 for the DS and the SFC. If you run along a wall and stop for seemingly no reason (No monster, item, trap, etc, etc.) there's a secret passageway. The Passage Armband in Shiren 1 would just automatically reveal them. They usually just lead to another ordinary room or more hallways and rooms. They seemed to be a lot more prevalent in the SFC release.

One of you guys said you play on emulator, right? Do you have all of the title screen icons? I want a proper screenshot of them for the Shiren wiki.
https://shiren.gamepedia.com/Shiren_3/Goals/Title_Screen_Icons
Mystery Dungeon Franchise Wiki. We're always looking for dedicated fans & contributors.
https://mysterydungeonwiki.com/wiki/Mystery_Dungeon_Franchise_Wiki

User Info: Arcturus1121

Arcturus1121
2 years ago#84
Yeah, I'm sure on my first couple play throughs I probably just didn't realize that was the reason I was stopping.

But on recent plays I feel like I never see them, even if I'm wearing an armband that lets me detect. I guess just bad RNG.
[l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l]
  1. Boards
  2. Shiren the Wanderer
  3. Here are the missing adventure log entries.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A