• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OhelplessO

OhelplessO
1 year ago#1
Ive been gaming since 87 played 100s of games. I didnt catch this when it was released never heard of it. I was just going through wii games at gamestop and found this.
This is the best looking game ive ever played.

User Info: UbberDevil

UbberDevil
1 year ago#2
I wish that they would port it to modern consoles. If you like the style, check out Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere; both are on PS4 now.

They're also making a new game called 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

Vanillaware is a studio you want to keep in mind.
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen.

User Info: OhelplessO

OhelplessO
1 year ago#3
Yeah I just downloaded Odin sphere yesterday still havent played it though still working on my 3rd play through of Muramasa.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 year ago#4
UbberDevil posted...
I wish that they would port it to modern consoles.

It got a Vita port, so...
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: UbberDevil

UbberDevil
1 year ago#5
Zero_Maniac posted...
UbberDevil posted...
I wish that they would port it to modern consoles.

It got a Vita port, so...

and I'm sure all 5 Vita owners appreciated that.
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen.

User Info: Decoy2man

Decoy2man
11 months ago#6
Just started playing it on dolphin , i had my wii copy since years and never got to play it due to region issues
Fan of Vanillware and all but man this game sure is their best game yet
Not only art but music and voice acting is top tier too
Top stuff

UbberDevil posted...
I wish that they would port it to modern consoles. If you like the style, check out Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere; both are on PS4 now.

Beats me why Vanillaware isnt bringing this on ps4 but released it on vita ? they rel DCrown on ps4 but not this ?
Dumbfounded
Suki na Mono wa Suki dakara Shouganai!!

User Info: MeteoraXV

MeteoraXV
9 months ago#7
this would be awesome on PS4 yes, they should port over princess crown (actually getting a port but very limited time release and JP only), grimgrimoire and this game as well...there was also a PSP game Knights History or whatever it was called? that was JP only also

i play this on Vita and i just cleared Momohime's story and it's definitely awesome and super pretty, it also suffers a LOT less from the ridiculously bloated dmg sponge bosses that i experienced in Odin's Sphere (even on the lowest diff setting)

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
9 months ago#8
I bought the soundtrack for this game after playing through it. Also bought some PVC figures. I rarely buy figures and the such but this game was so good.
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Muramasa Information DumpGen2000565/29/2017

GameFAQs Q&A