- Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1) I want to play a PAL game on NTSC ps2 (fat) and which version should I buy? I read a lot of 3.6 and 3.8 but I wasn't clearly sure.
2) I heard that to play PAL game, Swapmagic is not enough. As in you also have to have a television that will receive the PAL signal..??! But I thought if you use Swapmagic that was not necessary... could someone clarify this please?
3)IF I HAVE TO have a television that can receive PAL signal then I might just think about buying a Japanese version of the game instead. Does the Japanese game also require a television that receive... uh...some type of signal like PAL? If not, what SwapMagic version should I buy?
Thank you all so much you are reading this! :3
It is really appreciated if these questions are answered!
Hello I have three questions about SwapMagic (I recently learned about) and PAL games (UN5 PAL) on NTSC PS2 (fat) I wanted to make sure I know all the facts before I buy the Swap Magic
i got a fat ps2, swap magic 3.6 so ill help u
1. swap magic is enough to play pal games on your ps2
2. i dont think the version matters, but mine is 3.6
3. when using swap magic just set up the disc to force start in "ntsc" and it will play this game. ive done it with this and worms 4 mayhem for ps2
doesnt matter what tv u have. swap magic allows you to play
2.different region games like pal
3. play burnt pal games
so ur good. any more questions ask me. i will even show you or tell u step by step how to play this game with a swap magic.
dacylunia posted...Hello I have three questions about SwapMagic (I recently learned about) and PAL games (UN5 PAL) on NTSC PS2 (fat) I wanted to make sure I know all the facts before I buy the Swap Magic
also u dont need a special tv. swap magic does all the work for you. it forces your ps2 to play a pal game like a ntsc game
- Topic Archived