• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. there should still be a attempt to release this in the u.s.

User Info: OdinofLore

OdinofLore
7 years ago#1
the ps2 market is dead mainstream wise. gamestops got flooded with ps2 games when backwards compatibility got shut down on ps3s and people who gave their ps2s away didn't either want to go through the hassles of another system in their drawer with cables and such or it was money issues but they started giving up their games.

it doesn't have to be a huge release where every major retail is shelving it. maybe one major retailer and the money that goes with that? or an indie where just the mom and pops have it? if it makes money that way, it can prove how u.s. fans are willing to keep up to date officially with the accel games and purchase them.

I bit the bullet when i've done the research. i recently became a naruto fan and as i was checking up on games and their release dates to keep up to current times, it seems that my player base in europe and japan are more up to date than myself and any of the mainstream player base. we can fix what is entirely not impossible.

User Info: ultradbm

ultradbm
7 years ago#2
I have no clue what the last bit of your post means lol but yes i think it should be released in the U.S.
Ultimate ninja 4 is my favorite game, and i have the storm games and other games for ps3, but i still prefer these
Signature
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. there should still be a attempt to release this in the u.s.
  • Topic Archived