• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. This is the undisputed King of Naruto Video Games

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
7 years ago#11
I still think that CC2 was stupid as **** for not releasing this game in the US. I mean, just give us what EU got; it wouldn't really be any extra work for them, and they would get more money.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: UltiWarrior

UltiWarrior
7 years ago#12
EMAIL CC2 that...
Diamond FC: 2536 7895 7095

User Info: kaminarikid

kaminarikid
7 years ago#13
RealityCheck10 posted...
GangrenousKhan posted...
Really? An insult? Taking out a lot of good mechanics? This game being the best Naruto fighter?

Bull. Crap.

What this guy said.
Reality is not like a game where you can always rely on the walkthrough.

User Info: ThaBasT_MidgaR

ThaBasT_MidgaR
7 years ago#14
anonymous46773 posted...
I still think that CC2 was stupid as **** for not releasing this game in the US. I mean, just give us what EU got; it wouldn't really be any extra work for them, and they would get more money.

We can say the same thing about other titles, and the fact that you get faster than us In Europe... I believe the world shouldn't be divided by our stupid markets... just make everyone happy and stop with those region issues!
*!* Another Winter *!*

User Info: InfernalFive

InfernalFive
7 years ago#15
Don't blame CC2 lol. Blame Namco
BANG BANG YOU'RE DEAD! YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!1!
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5
  3. This is the undisputed King of Naruto Video Games
  • Topic Archived