• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Kage 2
  3. This is how you get new skills!

User Info: Silverhawk

Silverhawk
7 years ago#1
Just like most of you already know, but there's a little more detail you have to know.

Example:

Let's say you want to get more attacking combo skill. Then find a nice area where ninjas gather around easily and keep killing them with the sword combo. Notice the counter going up. Try to keep it going up around 20, then it will say "Intense" or "GREAT". Repeat and play good for the rest of the level.

Eventually you will get a new "Skill learned" and because you kept using the sword combo, you will get either an upgrade of it or a better skill of it.

I'm pretty sure, this is how you get the rest of the skills.

Today I decided to try using only Shurikens in the first stage and I kept getting greats, good and some intense and at the end I got "You can throw now a total of 5 shurikens!".

Have fun!
"BEN" is real, ghosts can reside in books, stones, jewelry, boardgames or living things and even game cartridges.
http://tinyurl.com/3fz9sct
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Kage 2
  3. This is how you get new skills!
  • Topic Archived