• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Kage 2
  3. Tips for Defeating Yukinosuke (Ice Ninja) on Hard and Expert

User Info: Tempestas_Umbra

Tempestas_Umbra
9 years ago#1
I was having quite a difficult time with him for a while on these settings but I discovered something that worked for me. The first half of the battle is extremely easy, I did slash slash slide, slash slash slide, always being one step ahead of him and making sure to slide behind him. On the abilities menu I turned Kage's jump level down to 1, and his combo down to 2. The best thing to do is evade him as much as possible and gradually wear him down.

He is at his most vulnerable when he jumps at you horizontally so slash at him right as he comes toward you until he flashes white. That means you hit his weak spot. After the first time you interrupt him keep slashing once you are close until he travels all the way to one side of the screen. So you hit him, and then keep walking with him slashing as he is flying in pain and despair. This did the trick for me, hope it helps someone out.
{ o,o} "Alone and warming his five wits,
|),,.,,) the white owl in the belfry sits."
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Kage 2
  3. Tips for Defeating Yukinosuke (Ice Ninja) on Hard and Expert
  • Topic Archived