• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: magog123

magog123
9 years ago#1
I was wondering how to access Modes Extreme 2, 3, 4 & 5. I have beaten 1 but it doesn't allow me access to the other four.

Also, on the grid layout, I beat levels, 1, 2 3a, 4a, & 5a. However, it won't allow me to pick 3b, 4b, 3c, etc

Anyone know how to access these modes.

Thanks

User Info: Spizzy

Spizzy
9 years ago#2
In order to unlock more levels, you need to play through the game in either Arcade or Ranking mode. Stage mode only allows you to replay levels you've unlocked through those other two modes.

When you choose either Arcade or Ranking mode, it will ask you to choose between Normal and Extreme. Beating a stage in either of these modes unlock them in Stage mode.

In order to get those other stages on the grid (3B, 4B, etc.) you need to perform well in Arcade or Ranking mode. For example, if you accumulate enough points in Stage 2, you'll be offered a choice between playing Stage 3A or 3B after you beat the boss.
  • Topic Archived