• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Space Invaders Extreme
  3. It took me ~100 attempts but I did it...

User Info: Kahblammo

Kahblammo
10 years ago#1
I beat extreme level 3. What a nightmare.

User Info: Spizzy

Spizzy
10 years ago#2
Good job and good luck with Extreme 4. ;)
chka chka

User Info: BLaDeX631

BLaDeX631
10 years ago#3
I still beat the last level in Extreme mode. I have move on now.
Jack Bauer Power Hour.

User Info: MrDeathy

MrDeathy
10 years ago#4
I've tried Extreme 5 hundreds of times literally. I've played it on and off over the course of a year or so. I feel like I'll never do it but im intent too, I'd be extremely satisfied to overcome this eternal hurdle!
Previously MrDeathguise, 2002-2004.

User Info: Spizzy

Spizzy
10 years ago#5
I've been trying to beat 5-C, 5-D, and E-5 of and on since I got the game last summer. I've pretty much given up on trying anymore. This game has easily become one of the most frustrating games I've ever played. Maybe I don't plan things out enough.

It seems like getting Fever Time could actually ruin you (at least in 5-D) because it always happens to run out before reaching a formation that seems to absolutely need a power-up to clear.

The completionist in me just wants to see these levels unlocked in Stage Mode (even though if I did unlock them, I probably wouldn't want to see them ever again).
chka chka

User Info: IamLego

IamLego
10 years ago#6
Extreme 4 is so much easier than 3. I made it out with + 1 lives!

But when I got to Extreme 5...

THE BOSS IS INSANE!
  1. Boards
  2. Space Invaders Extreme
  3. It took me ~100 attempts but I did it...
  • Topic Archived