• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Space Invaders Extreme
  3. That's it, Extreme-5 is impossible

User Info: Deathborn 668

Deathborn 668
10 years ago#1
I managed to not die a single time and reached the boss with seven lives.

Got through everything with two lives to spare, and I thought I was done with the mothership exploded. But nooooo, it turns into a smaller ship with three mother****ing wall bouncing laser shooter invaders protecting it. WTF?? The pellets the UFO shoots are easy to dodge, but six freaking lasers? I tried killing one of them but lost my last two lives in the process...

How in the hell is this even possible? Blargh...just when I thought I had seen the last of lasers in this stage...
So zetta slow! You're outta your vector! Infinity!
Current FAQ Total:8204 KB

User Info: kaitia

kaitia
10 years ago#2
Looks like you haven't played 5-C or 5-D yet. Those are easier.
http://senko.890m.com/secondstage

User Info: Deathborn 668

Deathborn 668
10 years ago#3
As soon as I unlocked Extreme mode I went right to playing it instead of doing all 11 original stages first (I've only completed 5-A and once made it to 5-B on Rankings Mode, only to lose my last life early in the second wave).

Good to know if I can beat this I've pretty much beaten all of the difficult stuff in the game. If only there was a way to rig extra life roulette UFO's to come. I think I can do this if I could just get enough lives again...

I mean, after about 20 seconds those laser invaders in the last part of the boss fight come down low to the screen, making them easier to kill. Urgh, this is so possible and yet so hard at the same time >_<
So zetta slow! You're outta your vector! Infinity!
Current FAQ Total:8204 KB

User Info: KarmaCow

KarmaCow
10 years ago#4
5-D made me put the game down for about a month now.

I kinda want to try 5-E, but I don't want to lose my progress in 5-D.
It's like Lisa Trevor from Resident Evil, but... for kids! - Colonel Alloy on Cubone
  1. Boards
  2. Space Invaders Extreme
  3. That's it, Extreme-5 is impossible
  • Topic Archived