• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rabidcanary

rabidcanary
12 years ago#1
Great graphics of the track and bikes. There is a lack of scenery which didn't really bother me. The controls can be set for easy arcade or very very hard simulation mode and everything else in between. There are many rider assist options that can be toggled on or off. I'm starting with all assists on and gradually unchecking some as I gain more experience. The AI riders do a good job of trying to get out of your way, but cool crashes do happen now and then. You can tune up your bike before races to suite your style.

GREAT: physics, control, options, number of races and tracks
Full replay camera after races with multiple views and speeds.

NOT SO GREAT: Scenery, Engine sound, The manual states an audio option for headphones, but I can't find it.
The unlockable videos do not play (at least on my PSP 3000)
Load times for races could be shorter, but it's not that bad.

CONCLUSION: Very fun motorcycle racing game that could be adjusted anywhere from arcade casual to realistic simulation settings. Definitely worth the money.

User Info: rabidcanary

rabidcanary
12 years ago#2
I got the videos to work by adjusting the back lighting on the PSP's power setting options.
The GSX 1000 has great sound. The other bikes don't.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A