• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aquatopia
  3. Explaination of 'game'

User Info: PlanetLee

PlanetLee
13 years ago#1
Basically this is a virtual 'fish tank'.
You can select which fish you want in there & that's about it.
You can run your fingers across the top of the tank to create ripples in the water.
If you wiggle your hnd above the fishtank for a while you'll drop fish food for the fish to eat.
You can also move your hands around and some fish may follow your hands.
But that's it. I can't find anything else to do with it.

Think of it as an interactive (barely) screen saver for your PS3 & PSeye.

User Info: Atheno

Atheno
13 years ago#2
But, if I may recall, thats all its suppose to be. It's not suppose to be a super action fun game for 2 bucks. It's called an interactive environment, it even states it is. If you though this was an actual game then..oops.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
13 years ago#3
Fish tank, did you even see the trailer? It showed large coral reefs with 100's of fish on screen at one time. That's hardly a "fish tank". I have a "fish tank" and that is no fish tank.

I have endless ocean for Wii but I look foward to this game much more because it will be more realistic and much more emmersive.
Complete Boxed MINT systems: Analogue Super NT / Sega MG / Terraonion SegaCD, GBA Micro, DS, 3DS, Switch, PSP, PSOne w/LCD, PS2, PS5, and Xbox 1X.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
13 years ago#4
keep in mind I'm talking about a game called "aqua" and when I clicked that on gfaqs it brought me here.
Complete Boxed MINT systems: Analogue Super NT / Sega MG / Terraonion SegaCD, GBA Micro, DS, 3DS, Switch, PSP, PSOne w/LCD, PS2, PS5, and Xbox 1X.
  1. Boards
  2. Aquatopia
  3. Explaination of 'game'
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A