• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SCCAN85

SCCAN85
9 years ago#1
I know this game debuted at $50 and I've seen it at local Best Buys for $30. I was interested when it came out but didn't care for the demo, absolutely hated the passing mechanics (with the analog) but enjoyed the other aspects somewhat.

I love football, playing for real, watching on tv (any, not just nfl), and playing videogames so I've been wanting to get this but the demo turned me off to the $50 price tag. Now that it's nearly half that price i'm considering getting it.

I'm not worried about steep learning curves or anything like that. I enjoy Madden (don't have the latest one) but simply because it's the only football game. I feel like the previous years have been lacking to say the least and while I will eventually get Madden 11 I still think Backbreaker looks interesting.

So should I get it now, wait or try to find it at a lower price or just move on .... also how are the trophies in this game? It won't affect my decision but just curious, easy? hard? annoying?

Thanks for any input
PSN: Canqb5
Currently Playing:SSF4, DJ Hero, GTA4, WKC, Buzz Quiz World & a bunch more

User Info: SCCAN85

SCCAN85
9 years ago#2
oh and if it matters I loved Blitz the League 2 even though as a 'football' game it wasn't great. It was entertaining enough for me and if Backbreaker is anything similar or even much better than I'd be very eager to get it.
PSN: Canqb5
Currently Playing:SSF4, DJ Hero, GTA4, WKC, Buzz Quiz World & a bunch more

User Info: BabaBzaa

BabaBzaa
9 years ago#3
Awesomely fun game with the patch. It takes a while to get used to the controls but when you do it's a blast to play.
Warioware D.I.Y. FC: 3524-4572-6169

User Info: VaultDweller24

VaultDweller24
9 years ago#4
its $17 bucks at this site

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?ProductID=31569783

they are legit, i bought bioshock 2 for 12 dollars shipped but its now out of stock
PSN: VaultDweller

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
9 years ago#5
The patch really improved the passing, though it still isn't as easy as Madden. I say that it's worth it for $30 if you want an alternative to Madden badly enough.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

When is the release date? General3 Answers