• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. Does anyone else's PS3 freeze after playing BBreaker for a while?

User Info: Biezulbub669

Biezulbub669
8 years ago#1
Ever since the patch, every time a friend and I go to play an exhibition game my PS3 freezes randomly during the game like right when it's about to show a replay after a play. The screen'll go black but the sound of the crowd will keep going. The PS button on the controller won't do anything. I have to hold the button on the front of my PS3 to get it to shut down. Does that happen to anyone else when they're playing Backbreaker? I know the friend I play with has his own copy of BBreaker and he plays more than I do and he said his has never frozen yet. I think my PS3 might be dying.

=(
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
Hi.

User Info: polishgod

polishgod
8 years ago#2
no

User Info: theGlegend

theGlegend
8 years ago#3
its fixed in ways and screwed more in others... in addition to my post i have the glitch of 4th and whatever, my team hikes the ball and the ball glides to the defensive centers hands, play goes dead and they got the ball 1st and ten. half the time i cant get a decent kick off because the sensor doesnt detect the analog stick till i let go and tap it again... it was very forgivable for being a scrappy game at first, and they releases the needed patch but ugh.. i cant stand it now and have no idea how anybody can enjoy it with the strictness theyve put on the ai.
--..::PSN::..-- Dead_Candidate
myspace.com/madmanpresents
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. Does anyone else's PS3 freeze after playing BBreaker for a while?
  • Topic Archived