• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. I want an honest opinion out of you guys.

User Info: Sam_Bradford14

Sam_Bradford14
10 years ago#11

Well I don't care about injuries at all. No game ever gets those right.

Cool. And I don't worry about pretty tackles. This game is god awful. Give it one more month and this board will look like NFL tour.
Sammy B- Future NFL MVP.

User Info: Da_Skull_King

Da_Skull_King
10 years ago#12
i personally love the game, it has a learning curve and i think most people are too impatient to even realize what they are doing wrong in terms of gameplay

User Info: PrankSt0r

PrankSt0r
9 years ago#13
I don't watch NFL, don't know the rules or anything about it... I like the customization in this game and it looks like fun to see the tackles..apart from that is there much to this game? Do I have to make plays and whatnot? Isit worth full price?

User Info: snakepliskin6

snakepliskin6
9 years ago#14
madden 11 is not a simulation of the nfl, it is a simulation of arena football.

User Info: Yuudai314

Yuudai314
9 years ago#15
I wish they would fix run blocking and also make it where you can catch the ball 25% at least in traffic come on all passes are dropped immediately if a guy hits you after running 1-2 yards no matter the wr rating?

Patch basically made QB great, WR horrible, All OL horrible, DL Great, since no OL RB mediocre at best. I still dont understand why they cant just make a sliders option to make the game great for everyone.

User Info: Yuudai314

Yuudai314
9 years ago#16
I personally think this madden 11 is the best they finally madden it where you can run the ball more effective by being able to control your body to make defenders miss by cutting and etc instead hitting juke move you can cut without hitting it.

Im usually one of people saying madden each year is same old same old but they actually did some new stuff this year Running game, gameflow which i think sucks, added all old stuff missing from previous games. The defense this year does seem crappier though but i just play on harder difficulty to make up for it.

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
9 years ago#17

"...added all old stuff missing from previous games. The defense this year does seem crappier though but i just play on harder difficulty to make up for it."

First of all, there still isn't a play creator, which used to be one of the best features in the last-gen Maddens. Second of all, turning up the difficulty just makes your team's AI worse and the CPU's AI superhuman.

1. Boards
  2. Backbreaker
  3. I want an honest opinion out of you guys.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

When is the release date? General3 Answers