• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Viking: Battle for Asgard
  3. Nearly 3 years later, I beat the final battle on Hard...

User Info: Gigant0pithecus

Gigant0pithecus
5 years ago#1
Made another topic about my experience with the game on Hard difficulty years ago if anyone wants to catch up, but I finally decided to buy the game cheap/used and give it another go on Hard. Beat the end on the second try. Referring to that final totem sequence before Hel with like 5 different guys coming at you continuously. Back when I first tried it it was seemingly impossible. I considered that to be the most difficult part of a game I've ever played.

I ended up being very aggressive with bash and just knocked most of them into the fire, saving one or two smaller guys for health orbs when my health dropped too low (didn't use any potions or equipment... forgot to buy them :P). Basically just bashed and countered when I needed to.

Not that anyone cares but oh my god, I can finally not have that digging at me further. It's done! Guess I'm creating a topic about it as a big **** you to my other one. Gotta redo half of the game for some missed skull achievements then add the game to my stack of other 1k'd games.

/blogfaqs
XBL: Gigantopithecus
PSN: SugarPussPulled
  1. Boards
  2. Viking: Battle for Asgard
  3. Nearly 3 years later, I beat the final battle on Hard...
  • Topic Archived