• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_N8dog

The_N8dog
8 years ago#1
So during my stealth run I made it to the top of Caldberg on "hard" which was annoying with the respawning enemies, and there's a flaming champion and 4 or 5 shaman where a pile of gold was showing up on my radar. I quickly became overwhelmed and died.
What happens if you kill everything up there?
"C'mon, let's kill each other over the pepperoni" - The Goonies

The_N8dog
8 years ago#2
So I killed the champ and 4 or 5 shaman. Enemies still pop up though.
If I kill the shaman here, I wonder if I still have to kill the same amount in the big battle.

The_N8dog
8 years ago#3
Sooooooo... I killed every shaman and champion in the city of Caldberg thinking that maybe I would have to fight less of them during the final Caldberg fight.
I activated the battle and it was the same as always. I was so disappointed.

The game should have let you try different tactics during the stealth part so that the battle would play out differently and with less shamans if you managed to kill them in your stealth intrusion.

User Info: Kaznasty

Kaznasty
8 years ago#4
Eh, I see what you're saying but the path is linear and doesn't really allow for you to customize your approach to battles. If that were the case then there would be a lot of other things you should be able to approach differently and get different outcomes as well, but it's not.
Son, I am so not teh concern.
XBL: Kaznasty
  • Topic Archived