• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Viking: Battle for Asgard
  3. If I start out on hard mode...

User Info: Emptysoul

Emptysoul
8 years ago#1
I was wondering if I just start on hard mode and don't do normal mode, will I get both achievements for clearing a stage on normal and hard, or will it require me to play through on both to get them?
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me

User Info: flowersjf

flowersjf
8 years ago#2

Crooked_halo posted...
I was wondering if I just start on hard mode and don't do normal mode, will I get both achievements for clearing a stage on normal and hard, or will it require me to play through on both to get them?
---
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me

I'm pretty sure you have to do both but I'm starting off on Normal so I don't know. But most games that have similar Achievements require you to beat both modes. Hope that helps

User Info: Kaznasty

Kaznasty
8 years ago#3
The difficulty achievements stack in this game so doing it on Hard mode unlocks the achievements for both Hard and Normal at each appropriate time. trust me, hard is NOT difficult at all. I haven't tried Normal so I don't know what the jump would be, but Hard is what I would expect Normal to be, maybe even easy.

Definitely play this game on hard. Well, unless you lost your thumbs and index fingers in a freak accident and can only play with your toes...if that's the case then you might be able to still beat it on Hard, but Normal might be more your speed.

:)
Son, I am so not teh concern.
XBL: Kaznasty
  1. Boards
  2. Viking: Battle for Asgard
  3. If I start out on hard mode...
  • Topic Archived