Missing playboy in chapter 7 **spoilers**

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mafia II
  3. Missing playboy in chapter 7 **spoilers**

User Info: iamtheone2b

iamtheone2b
8 years ago#1
Are the magazines in different places in the pc version?The one on the table in vito's new apartment is not there.I got the one on the table on the second floor before going in.
92% of teens like rap. Copy this into your signature if you are part of the 8% with taste.

iamtheone2b
8 years ago#2
Anybody else have this problem?
92% of teens like rap. Copy this into your signature if you are part of the 8% with taste.

iamtheone2b
8 years ago#3
bump**Help**

User Info: ManiusPrime

ManiusPrime
8 years ago#4
I don't know. I am still working through the game. I am in chapter 7 so soon as I find it or don't. I will tell you. It can be any where if you think about it.

iamtheone2b
8 years ago#5
Thanks

User Info: Trent39

Trent39
8 years ago#6
*bump

User Info: Sgt_Liebgott

Sgt_Liebgott
8 years ago#7
I have noticed that they mags are not always there the first time you show up. Like the ones in your place for example, seeing how for some missions you start and end there, sometimes it is only there at the end.

User Info: Marc05

Marc05
8 years ago#8
I have the same problem. However, when you go back to the apartment on chapter 8 to sleep, the magazine will be there.

User Info: Guster730

Guster730
8 years ago#9

Is there a way to view them once you collect them?

User Info: ManiusPrime

ManiusPrime
8 years ago#10
Yeah it is in the collectibles option underneath the story mode.

I have looked at them.
  1. Boards
  2. Mafia II
  3. Missing playboy in chapter 7 **spoilers**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived