• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. How do you apply SDU upgrades?

User Info: DJSnafu23

DJSnafu23
2 years ago#1
Hi guys,

new to the game (obviously!) and just killed 9-toes and bought my first max ammo upgrades for all my weapons. However I see the max ammo numbers are still the same, and no "tab" of sorts where I could apply an upgrade. Can anyone help out?

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
2 years ago#2
Ammo cap upgrades are applied automatically.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 22
Want: Thumper, Rez Infinite, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

DJSnafu23
2 years ago#3
Thanks for the answer! It sounds straightforward but it said something like sniper ammo cap uprade to 100, and the ammo as shown on the bottom left is still out of 60! I'm sorry for persisting, I'm just very confused but it's good knowing it's automatic in any case.

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
2 years ago#4
There are multiple tiers of ammo cap upgrades, so it's possible you're looking at the second set for sale.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 22
Want: Thumper, Rez Infinite, Psychonauts 2, Red Dead 3, Bully 2, more Yakuza games

DJSnafu23
2 years ago#5
I'm now thinking maybe I had less money than I thought and couldn't buy the SDUs or all of them anyway! Maybe there's no "you don't have enough cash for this" messsage and I didn't notice, as sure I can't be the only one to have this bug!

Thanks a lot for your help Megaman

User Info: digressive

digressive
2 years ago#6
The sniper ammo cap upgrade to 108 is extremely expensive. The one just under that is 96, and it's also very expensive.

Neither are available at 9 Toes.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. How do you apply SDU upgrades?
  • Topic Archived