• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Any way to turn off automatic reloading?

User Info: Monocle_Man

Monocle_Man
10 years ago#11
Take it from mc chris: GRAB THE SHOTGUN, YOU DON'T NEED TO LOAD IT, WE DID THAT **** FOR YOU!!
Also known as MaxVdub. Persons attempting to find a motive in this post will be prosecuted.

User Info: Shaidon

Shaidon
10 years ago#12
Geez Sky_Stifler, you are just a nice example of how the new generations of gamers are so hardheaded and complains about little things.

If you had gave me a reason like, "I don't like to reload my weapons anyway", then you are looking for cheats, since it breaks the "natural order" of shooters (unless the developers make is unlockable as a +newgame bonus). So the answer for that is to look for trainers that have an option like "no reload/infinite ammo".

I don't need to answer spoiled little kids like you, but I'm feeling patient today.
There are plenty of eyecandy games out there that gave cavity in my eyes! ~ me.

User Info: Sky_Stifler

Sky_Stifler
10 years ago#13

Shaidon Neo posted...
Geez Sky_Stifler, you are just a nice example of how the new generations of gamers are so hardheaded and complains about little things.

If you had gave me a reason like, "I don't like to reload my weapons anyway", then you are looking for cheats, since it breaks the "natural order" of shooters (unless the developers make is unlockable as a +newgame bonus). So the answer for that is to look for trainers that have an option like "no reload/infinite ammo".

I don't need to answer spoiled little kids like you, but I'm feeling patient today.

---

firstly I am not kid and secondly I will give you damned example, when I collect stupid crystals from caves, I shoot to it and then I take on use button first part of crystal and it starts to reload and I need to shoot more to break whole crystal so its useless to reload if I will shoot again after a second...

User Info: CovieEngineer

CovieEngineer
10 years ago#14
Sky_stifler, a simple solution to your problem would be to keep shooting until all 5 crystals were liberated. Give it a shot sometime.

User Info: Shaidon

Shaidon
10 years ago#15
You are a kid, because you act like one.

The E (use key) will reload your weapon if it need to and is not targeting anything that can be use. so you can do 2 things:
1 - only hit the E key when the "E (use)" text is on the screen.
2 - stop using bullets to harvest crystals and just do melee attack.

User Info: Crimson Phantom

Crimson Phantom
10 years ago#16
I dislike E being pickup and reload, to be fair I have not checked to see if I can change that
The beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place.

User Info: Sky_Stifler

Sky_Stifler
10 years ago#17

Shaidon Neo posted...
You are a kid, because you act like one.

The E (use key) will reload your weapon if it need to and is not targeting anything that can be use. so you can do 2 things:

---

you are a troll, thats only one example why its annoying, there are many other examples too

User Info: Virruxx

Virruxx
10 years ago#18
You can reload and pick up things at the same time, i think your trolling or have some cheat mod.

There is no reason to turn off automatic reload, the example you gave isnt even auto reload, its manaul reload.

User Info: runarraw

runarraw
10 years ago#19
you can melee the crystals, and they still pop out

and to turn off automatic reloading: be out of ammo for the weapon

User Info: space_phonic

space_phonic
10 years ago#20

Shaidon Neo wrote: You are a kid, because you act like one.

While I agree that it's annoying that pressing E and having your gun reload is annoying, it is not "automatic reloading". The word automatic means "without intervention by the user". Everyone in this thread thought you meant the function that reloads the gun when your ammo reaches 0, which the game does automatically, not the function that reloads your gun when you press E when your cursor isn't over an item.

Yes, I agree that it's annoying. I'm afraid there isn't any way to turn it off that I know of, but it's really not that big a deal. Chances are you won't be pressing E in the middle of a fight, so it's not gonna hamper your ability to attack at all, it's just an occasional nuisance, deal with it.
This is your life, it doesn't get any better than this, and it's ending one minute at a time.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Any way to turn off automatic reloading?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A