You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
2 months ago#11
Kis***ragana posted...
sono2351 posted...
So they're going to let players export all their modded gear and characters? That kinda sucks.

Why does it suck, there's no PVP to unbalance YOUR experience.

You're literally getting upset at how other people might be allowed to play their game?

Or am I missing something, honestly curious why this possibility would bug anyone.

You can play the whole game in coop so yes, it does affect your experience, even if the players joining your game can't kill you. Nobody would care if cheaters only sticked to offline or to playing with other cheaters cause there indeed it doesn't matter.

User Info: sono2351

sono2351
2 months ago#12
ebc1973 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Kis***ragana posted...
sono2351 posted...
So they're going to let players export all their modded gear and characters? That kinda sucks.

Why does it suck, there's no PVP to unbalance YOUR experience.

You're literally getting upset at how other people might be allowed to play their game?

Or am I missing something, honestly curious why this possibility would bug anyone.

But there is PvP, both arena style and duels.

Not all mods are harmless, some people like to join randos just to crash their game or corrupt their save (graveyard.sav says hi).

Hence the reason I set my game to offline mode. Randos can't crash your game if you don't allow them to join to begin with... ;-)

Part of the fun is playing and meeting up with random players. You end up running with them for a while, sharing gear and the like.
"The problem with everywhere is that it's full of people." I. Sapaudia

User Info: Anarki471

Anarki471
6 days ago#13
Playing with randoms using modded gear and 1 hit kill weapons takes all the fun and challenge out of the game.

I hope they add a similar program to BL2's saintly checker to auto delete that stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
I swear that link is not a rickroll
(edited 6 days ago)