• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. What happened to the other Vault Hunters?

User Info: GummiBear64

GummiBear64
2 years ago#1
Marcus specifically asks "who is getting off the bus?" which leads me to wonder what happened to the other Vault Hunters as they show up in the credits, being labelled as heroes. I like to believe they get off the bus with Marcus in New Haven and are hiding in one of the houses which cannot be opened until such a time as the Vault opens and only then do they remotely show up in the form of an entity that cannot be seen by the naked eye and drop ammo for us.
Is there actually an explanation or are we just supposed to assume they're with us?

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
2 years ago#2
Canonically speaking, we'd have to assume it's the full team of 4 working together to find the Vault.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

User Info: GummiBear64

GummiBear64
2 years ago#3
Eternal K posted...
Canonically speaking, we'd have to assume it's the full team of 4 working together to find the Vault.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. They could be chalked down to being invisible the whole time to the naked human eye or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. What happened to the other Vault Hunters?
  • Topic Archived