You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Borderlands - FAQ - *Please read before asking*

User Info: Mysticman89

Mysticman89
7 years ago#121
Pearl as a weapon prefix isn't nearly as exciting as pearl(escent) as a weapon rarity, which you seem to be including it as.

You can't actually get pearlescent stuff outside of DLC3, which you probably know, but just in case you don't (or another reader doesn't), I figured I'd point that out so that people don't farm those weapon chests in the hopes of getting a pearlescent gun.

User Info: matob27

matob27
7 years ago#122

i played this game a little when it came out, but i was mostly a solo gamer back then. now, im looking for some good coop games. i know you cant simultaneously do both online and splitscreen, but does this game have split screen specific content or some bs like that, or could i play the whole campaign with a buddy on one xbox?

User Info: merc_for_h1re

merc_for_h1re
7 years ago#123
ARC SpEEd B0X posted...
how do I "store" my excess weapons? do I need to drop them or just sell them? cant seem to find that infor again, but it said some crap about ECHO, and i pushed button A without reading it

Make a "storage" character or more. How to do so is 1st. make character, 2. save character, 3. do a splitscreen setup with your character that needs more room and the designated " storage" character, 4 drop all unwante4d weapons on the ground for the " storage " character to pick up. 5. Save the game for the " storage" character then you should have more room!

Hope this helps. My GamerTag is xXmercforh1reXx
einstein quote--" Only two things are infininte, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure of the former.

User Info: killer_chaos

killer_chaos
7 years ago#124
Quick question: Can you still get the 5 extra SDU's from the Claptraps in Playthrough 2? I've been stuck restarting the game for about an hour trying to get the SDU in Lost Cave. I'm asking because a lot might've changed in 2 years, like making sure extra SDU's aren't available or something.
Pokemon Black FC: 3224-5652-6114
XBL Gamertag: thegamer1281

User Info: MrMolinaro

MrMolinaro
6 years ago#125
Thanks.

User Info: TeknoBlade

TeknoBlade
5 years ago#126
killer_chaos posted...
Quick question: Can you still get the 5 extra SDU's from the Claptraps in Playthrough 2? I've been stuck restarting the game for about an hour trying to get the SDU in Lost Cave. I'm asking because a lot might've changed in 2 years, like making sure extra SDU's aren't available or something.

Yes, you can still get the extra SDUs. It just takes a very long time; got mine after grinding the Lost Cave for 2-3 hours. Just posting this for all those wondering if they're wasting their time, like I was.

User Info: Kau353

Kau353
4 years ago#127
Necro post! Yah! & fallout 1,2&3 all SUCK!!!
What? Idk, my game just froz.......

User Info: Faris

Faris
2 years ago#128
Actually, COMs can boost skill without you putting points in it. I got a COM with Overload 2× in it, and I didn't put points in Overload, but my mag size increased! So yeah, I made a GameFacs account just to reply to this. Though I have been secretly snooping on walkthroughs in here, from the ancient Pokemon series to the more recent Borderlands and much more. Thumbs up for all you dilligent people!!! That means you too, creator of this topic.

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
2 years ago#129
The COM you picked up was probably a Heavy Gunner COM which provides a magazine boost outright. You don't get the skill point bonuses unless you have at least one point in that skill already.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

User Info: Octotron

Octotron
2 years ago#130
Totally forgot about this. According to how old this is, I made this when I was 12/13? Damn.

And hey, thanks Faris.
Ireland Board Rules All
(edited 2 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Borderlands - FAQ - *Please read before asking*