You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Scavenger Quest Piece Locations - A Definitive Guide

User Info: champofflame

champofflame
9 years ago#81
what happens if you get all the scavenger pieces for absolutely all of them in the game? Do you get an achievement or something? I just need the scavenger pieces in the salt flats.

User Info: DemiColtz

DemiColtz
9 years ago#82
I don't think there is any achievements involving them, but I might be wrong.

Thanks for the guide, helped for the scavenger in the Salt Flats, thanks.

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#83
indeed
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
"Of course, only an egotistical bastard would sig or quote himself." - dratsab

User Info: SourlDieseL

SourlDieseL
9 years ago#84
Heck yea, great job
if bacon had a heart, he'd grant diesel his lifelong wish of a space account - torey luvullo

dratsab
9 years ago#85
It's amazing, I'm the reason... Everyone fired up this evenin'
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
"Of course, only an egotistical bastard would sig or quote himself." - dratsab

User Info: 10ShotAllDay

10ShotAllDay
9 years ago#86
Can you help with the dlc I walked all over the junction and could only find 2/3 of the pieces for the car.
3/31/10 Monster Rancher DS

User Info: Desieagle89

Desieagle89
9 years ago#87

thanks alot tc. searched 4 the last part of a gun for 20 mins, and i come on here to c if anyone can help me and i find this topic, it made my day

User Info: RR64

RR64
9 years ago#88
I'm having trouble with the Revolver and Machine Gun scavenger quests. I've got all but one piece for each of the quests (can't remember the name of the part I need to find) yet the last piece isn't there at all. I've gone over the place with a fine comb and it simply isn't showing up at all. The marker is still on the map but when you go to exactly where the marker is, there's nothing. I'm guessing there's aboslutely no way to fix this/restart the quests unless I start a new save file? Annoying because it means I can't get certain achievements.

dratsab
9 years ago#89
This is definite!

User Info: Jahozafat124

Jahozafat124
9 years ago#90
thanks for this guide, it helped me find the last piece for the Revolver, damned waypoint seems to glitch for me on these things, it kept pointing to where the body was after i already obtained it
Proud to be a Member of Team Invincible Blast!!!
All shall fall before the might of my blue pikmin army!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Scavenger Quest Piece Locations - A Definitive Guide