You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Scavenger Quest Piece Locations - A Definitive Guide
It obviously does, as 20% of all the posts nowadays are people asking about these quests. The green marker only points to the general area.
"Oh bother" says Pooh, as he chambers another round.

User Info: facetious_t

facetious_t
9 years ago#32
"Sorry, but this does NOT deserve a sticky. or a FAQ for that matter

The green diamond freaking quest locator will direct you straight to every single one of these.

Come on..."

The waypoint only takes you to the area you need to find the stuff....not the exact locations of each piece as you find them. People are having trouble with with that, obviously. Otherwise you would not see so many new posts about it. Thus, this FAQ.

I didn't have trouble with any of the claptrap quests, but others did. THAT got stickied. Are you going to complain about that, too?
Gamertag: Facetious T OSU

User Info: Xero-Kill

Xero-Kill
9 years ago#33
I know a lot of people that have a hard time with this, in particular the Sniper since it is typically the first one you will get. I spent a good 30 minutes running at a rock because that is where the quest indicator was pointing me. It wasn't until I decided the quest was bugged and restarted the quest that I noticed the waypoint was always in the same spot, regardless of what you are looking for... this is what screws most people up because every quest up to that point DOES lead you straight to each piece.

User Info: Minipolce

Minipolce
9 years ago#34

Sticky this please :)

User Info: kisame847

kisame847
9 years ago#35
Track post
Brawl FC: 1160 9387 3833; MMSF2 FC:5327 3024 0799
MKWii fc: 0087 2902 6840-Link

User Info: Velozen

Velozen
9 years ago#36
Sticky/Bump

User Info: vude

vude
9 years ago#37
Thanks! I hope this gets stickied!
Nine Toes
(Also, he has three balls.)

User Info: Crashco17

Crashco17
9 years ago#38
Bump/Sticky

User Info: Aarkshark

Aarkshark
9 years ago#39
So much for this not being sticky worthy, am I right?
Gamertag/PSN ID: Navllyk
This post may contain: Rage, fail trolling, successful trolling, trollbaiting, bait-trolling, ocean-of-piss-pissing and TEATIME.
You are right.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Scavenger Quest Piece Locations - A Definitive Guide