You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Claptrap Locations - A definitive guide.

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
9 years ago#11
Bumpadot, bumpadot, bumpadot shorts!
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: CactusDude

CactusDude
9 years ago#12
Excellent, thanks.
GT: Cactusguy. Hakumen player

User Info: crazyshorty05

crazyshorty05
9 years ago#13
sticks
GT: Grimbeserker

User Info: coegraham

coegraham
9 years ago#14
nice

User Info: Recufar

Recufar
9 years ago#15
Stickyicky! lol, please
PSN: Rafucer

User Info: Katashi1

Katashi1
9 years ago#16
Omg sticky i really don't want to have to look for this later...
If this doesn't get sticked im gonna be very mad at gamefaqs....

(also anyone who doesn't know how to sticky click on "message details" under the Topic Creators user name underneath the first post.)

just trying to help out nice work ty!

User Info: Takenover83

Takenover83
9 years ago#17

Krom's Canyon

When you enter the zone, go right. Let the game lead you to it from there on, if you really can't find him, he is (from the perspective of the right side of the map being the only part of the map for this discussion) at the North West part of that Canyon.

This is very vague. I understand it says to take the RIGHT fork. But just telling us to let the game guide you, is what got us on GameFAQS looking for better advice in the first place. I found a Blue Claptrap on this level, but he does not need repaired. Where s the White Claptrap that Krom shot?
Currently playing Demon's Souls and Borderlands.

User Info: azngamer16

azngamer16
9 years ago#18
Thank you so much. I didn't even know these other Clap Traps existed until I played with my friend and he discovered the one in New Haven with me. And I was like wtf is this. He explained there was two he got in Badlands and I got pissed lol

Sticky Request of course
I'm like Hadouken cause I'm Down-Right-Fierce

User Info: mtjormitch

mtjormitch
9 years ago#19
Sending sticky request now. many people are going to need a guide like this. it's really helpful.
"Come'on Butthead, give them a chance." "They shouldn't give anyone a chance to suck." From Beavis and Butthead

User Info: Flying_Ligers

Flying_Ligers
9 years ago#20
Requested for sticky
I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands
  3. Claptrap Locations - A definitive guide.