• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Speed Racer
  3. Alternate song during credits

User Info: Metalemperor

Metalemperor
10 years ago#1
Ever hated the quality of the song that plays during the credits? Or do you just like the main menu music better? I found a way to play the main menu music during the credits!

Here is how you do it:

If you listen to the main menu song, you can hear the song track loop for a split second (most song workers would make the beggining and end of the song loop a little better). Anyway, move the menu selection onto the credits option, but don't hit the A button yet. Wait until the song is about to loop. The second the song is about to loop again, press the A button. The action of playing the main menu song again will overlap the action of playing the normal credits music! Enjoy!

I hope this is not too confusing. If so, don't pay attention to the extra stuff I said, just concentrate of pressing A at the right time, and you won't have to listen to the good (but bad quality song) instead.
Chuck Norris went to the virgin islands. Now the're just called islands.
  1. Boards
  2. Speed Racer
  3. Alternate song during credits
  • Topic Archived