• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Speed Racer
  3. So who actually remembers actually WATCHING Speed Racer?

User Info: Lord_Prosper

Lord_Prosper
11 years ago#31
I do, My uncle watched it when he was a kid, and then he watched with me. I freaked out when I learned about Racer X.
no, Mewtwo made it so the events of Melee never happened, then he took all the clones with him to find paradise. -Sonic2Shadow

User Info: GooderDS

GooderDS
11 years ago#32
in fact, here in mexico, i remember having watched it again, i believe that every monday at 1:00 AM
JUS:1074 8771 3903 my name is Silverwolf, Proud Owner of a One Piece Fanatism
CastlevanPoR: 1933 7632 4934

User Info: Tidus9rules

Tidus9rules
11 years ago#33
I watched it during the very early 80's and I guess late 70's. I'm 31 now, just turned (gulp.) Anyway I always had a slight interest in it growing up. It's funny how as I watched the movie I remembered EVERYTHING about the characters and story. Memory is a bizzare thing isn't it?

Hey kudos to the guy who mentioned Dasterdly and Mutley! They were too funny in Wacky Races and Flying Machines. Ah, you just don't get good characters like these (Speed and Dick) anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Speed Racer
  3. So who actually remembers actually WATCHING Speed Racer?
  • Topic Archived