• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Firionel20

Firionel20
11 years ago#1
Need some place to discuss Series 4.

Starts Saturday 29th March, correct?

<3 Rose, Martha, Jack and Sarah Jane being on at once. Donna too I guess...
Well something has to go here or people will ignore the last line of every post I make.

User Info: thebobevil

thebobevil
11 years ago#2
Series 4 :

Martha is only in for 5 episodes ... Sarah Jane in for between 2 & 3 episodes ... one of the Sontaran stories ... if not both ... Sontarans were the first aliens she ever saw, back with Jon Pertwee ... no Rose, at all ... why did you think she was in the series? ... Agatha Christie to be this year's historical figure ... 2 part story featuring the Ood ... no series in 2009, just 3 'seasonal' feature-length episodes, and possibly the 'spare' episode they have held in reserve ... this is due to David Tennant doing a stint with the RSC in Hamlet ... 2010 will see a return to a normal series
There is no darkness, only ignorance.

User Info: DalekDatto

DalekDatto
11 years ago#3
The ood one is only one part long. and rose is going to be in it, or Billie Piper at least. Not sure about Jack and Sarah Jane, though

Firionel20
11 years ago#4
According to all my sources it goes like this:

All eps: Donna & the Doctor
Ep 4&5: Sontaran story with Martha & UNIT
Ep 11: Martha, Rose & Donna (presumably a cat fight of some sort?)
Ep 12&13/finale: Doctor, Rose, Martha, Donna, Jack and Sarah Jane

Rose has been confirmed in an interview or two, and she's in the bloody trailer. :P
Well something has to go here or people will ignore the last line of every post I make.

thebobevil
11 years ago#5
If Rose is in it ... it'll be the 'lost' episode ... details of which are very scanty ... basically, the details are that they made an episode they never showed.
"The theory of space-time was made possible by the invention of graph paper." - Jacques Vallée

thebobevil
11 years ago#6
Or, it'll be 'flashback' style ... unless Russell is doing what Russell always does, which is ignore his own continuity and canonicity.

*sigh*

It's probably the later ... still, what do you expect from a blatant plagiarist & self-recycler?

*sigh*

God, I miss Tom Baker & Bob Holmes.
"The theory of space-time was made possible by the invention of graph paper." - Jacques Vallée

Firionel20
11 years ago#7
Rose is in it 100%. In the footage there's a flash and then she appears. Looks like she's literally just universe hopping as expected. =)

User Info: choobiator

choobiator
11 years ago#8
NOOOOOO!
WHY DOES ROSE HAVE TO COME BACK?

She had such a good ending. Having her come back would just ruin it all...

Do rhetorical questions have question marks? Who cares?
Wii FC: 3683 2584 7152 6083 (Irene/Reenie)

User Info: thebrotherscup

thebrotherscup
11 years ago#9

if you want spoilers check this out

http://planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/2008/03/set-report.html

• Topic Archived