• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tatsunical

tatsunical
11 years ago#11
Daily life arc sucks.

User Info: GamerTai

GamerTai
11 years ago#12
I actually liked the daily lives or whatever arc, but I do wish it was better put together. I'm not saying that for the lack of action, but because everything seemed rushed to me.... But it just makes me all the more glad that I'm now in arc where they battle for the rings.
Hello, I will be your doctor today. You may call me Dr.Gamer, and not only am I going to kick your ass I'm also going to take your wallet and buy myself a cat.

User Info: zero829

zero829
11 years ago#13
Well what did you expect from TOMY...a good game? XD

User Info: Kagehiko

Kagehiko
11 years ago#14
What I'd give to see CyberConnect2 take over the KHR! licence or more anime games in general. heh
Jump Ultimate Stars FC: 0301 7547 5442

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
11 years ago#15
Daily Life arc wasn't bad.

User Info: Schabrak

Schabrak
11 years ago#16
This game is just unplayable. It tried and lost 50:50. The enemies are to strong. The block button is misplaced(A)... Well I don't know if you can change it 'cause it's japanese. But it's just bad.XD
The use of the bottom screen in the last One Piece game was awesome, here it seems false. Can't they just add Combos like in the earlier games. Where is the skill left?
I did' nt even try the second fight against Balsamico(?XD) because I knew it would be lame like the last one.

User Info: smashbros_1

smashbros_1
11 years ago#17
lol at the second fight XD, way to hard...... or maybe your supposed to lose. :S
JUS FC: 0559 4179 0630
Naruto Clan EX :- Akatsuki Jounin

User Info: Genisgenius

Genisgenius
11 years ago#18
The guard button is also R and L if you didnt know. And you are supposed to lose some fights like Gokudera and Yamamoto vs Squalo and Lambo vs Levi (the first time where ryohei saves lambo) This game is awesome to me. XD
They wont let me post my play-asia affiliate link.....T_T
New JUS FC:2406-2996-9949
  • Topic Archived