• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6
  3. Cao Cao's "Chicken Ribs" comment matches the game surprisingly well...

User Info: The Rogue Cobra

The Rogue Cobra
12 years ago#1
In case you haven't been to the encyclopedia, it goes like this:

Chicken ribs are too good to throw away because they can be used to make a broth, but they will never satisfy your hunger. Cao Cao indirectly says this about Han Zhong before a battle with Liu Bei there (Poor Yang Xiu too haha).

How does this -not- apply to this game? The new renbu system, the enhanced AI, the more interesting maps and the music all come together to form an enjoyable experience. Yet at the same time the flaws within the game (I won't get into them, we all know them full well by now, though I will say that renbu punishes you for not attacking someone or getting hit -way- too fast) make it easily visible that this game won't satisfy your hunger for too long. It's fresh and it's definitely fun, but at the same time there's just too little to do or accomplish within it. It doesn't have enough to keep one occupied until the next warriors title for instance, something even DW4 had.

SW3, save us all.
"I should have learned to play the guitar. There's not much romance in Chords of Steel." - Apollo Justice

User Info: NuWaWa

NuWaWa
12 years ago#2
Smart! And ironic!

I'd tend to agree. It's more of a clear broth than a nice, filling double meat bun!
Prohibit to goin to with foreign lady who are waiting on the lord (Engrish nugget)

User Info: GhostOfLB

GhostOfLB
12 years ago#3
**** chicken ribs, gimme some dim sum
If you don't own Loki: Heroes of Mythology (PC) you aren't a hardcore gamer.
NGG's PC gaming expert and favorite poster ever, Buckets.

User Info: RecSpec

RecSpec
12 years ago#4
I remember that quote! Cao Cao is laughing at us all from beyond the grave...
"I'm not a child anymore, I'm an adult. I can buy my own insurance and everything!"
Feel free to contact me.

User Info: true_yugo

true_yugo
12 years ago#5
No hes not cause sima yi stole his spot. he's rolling ing the grave even more.
SLASH!!! Another victim of Squall's Lionheart Gunblade?!
nirnroot hunter total: 259 and counting....

User Info: EclipsedNight

EclipsedNight
12 years ago#6
SW3, save us all.

Amen to that.

User Info: true_yugo

true_yugo
12 years ago#7
I was hoping dw7 would do that cause I like sw1 far better than sw2.
SLASH!!! Another victim of Squall's Lionheart Gunblade?!
nirnroot hunter total: 259 and counting....

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
12 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
12 years ago#9
WO2, save us all

fixd
harvey harvey HARVEY baharvey shalarvey
http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r38/tmdkshaft/?action=view&current=JohnstamosFHFTW.jpg

User Info: The Rogue Cobra

The Rogue Cobra
12 years ago#10
SW3, save us all

Refixed. WO2's gonna rock, we already know that. We need SW3 to show us the proper evolution of steel beatdowns.
"I should have learned to play the guitar. There's not much romance in Chords of Steel." - Apollo Justice
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 6
  3. Cao Cao's "Chicken Ribs" comment matches the game surprisingly well...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A