• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Am I the only person who uses Jann Walker?
The Koala 13 years ago#1
I chuckle a bit every time I hear him talk. He's so fierth!

PS Largo Lover + Tank Killer = Medium Tanks two-shotted. <3
Hi
TeRRant 13 years ago#2
I use him alot too ^^
raige 13 years ago#3
Jann is awesome. I was a bit creeped out at the beginning, but he's hilarious and such a cheerful guy.

"Fight like a man, honey!"
CrossDivide 13 years ago#4
He's pretty good, he's3rd imo, first is Largo, then Nils second.
"I guess its okay that black people like my games, but I've never made them for black people." - Cliffy B
zanth 13 years ago#5
And I'm pretty sure its John DiMaggio voicing him, thats win all by itself.
People need to learn that things best left unsaid, really should be left unsaid.
CaptainSkott 13 years ago#6
Yea, Largo is number 1, but if I use a secondary lancer it is Jann because of Tank Killer and Largo Lover. I just talked to the princess and she gave me a buncha beast weapons including a new lance and a BEAST sniper rifle.
Reject common sense to make the impossible possible.
Sloopy-Gloopy 13 years ago#7
**** YEAH JANN! Man lovers ftw.
Muffins killed my family...
Mokai 13 years ago#8
I love Jann, he's such a sweetie. If he'd remove his makeup I swear he'd look the spitting image of a guy I've been dating lately. Somehow I'm able to look past the fact he's a raging stereotype and embrace him for it instead. <3
KatanaSlash87 13 years ago#9
^^^^ Whoever said that above, right on. That voice HAS to be John Dimaggio. As soon as I heard the voice I thought, "That's Bender's voice!" It is.

Sp8cemanSpiff 13 years ago#10
Somehow I'm able to look past the fact he's a raging stereotype and embrace him for it instead.

My feelings exactly. No squad of mine ever leaves without him. He's just hilarious.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Am I the only person who uses Jann Walker?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A