• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blustar15

Blustar15
13 years ago#1
I mean the bugs like the one where the support characters' special abilities didn't work. (or something like that)

Are the graphics the same as the PSP?

I have the PSP version and loved it but would like to get a bug-free version if I could...thanks!

User Info: bfx187

bfx187
13 years ago#2
I would also like to know if this version has the bugs that the psp version does, I am really surprised this game hasn't gotten more attention with the great RPG/Puzzle mix, it pulls it off solidly bugs aside.
"You ever hear the old robot saying: does not compute" - Bender

User Info: Victar

Victar
13 years ago#3
I too would like to know if the bugs are fixed, or if there's any other improvements over the PSP version.
Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia

User Info: f_ranz1224

f_ranz1224
13 years ago#4
i know the stat purchase bug is gone. In the psp version, as long as you bought all your points in one go, the price never went up, so if u saved a hefty load, max stats easy. Now, the price rises per point as it should be
everyone in this world is good for something.The worst human being is the BEST example of what NOT to be 2981-6170-0170friend codeShuppet, Pumpkaboo,Dusclops
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A