• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
  3. Mini Mod : Money for looting

User Info: Takeaim

Takeaim
12 years ago#1
I thought, too bad you can't loot money off corpses. but then i thought up a good idea, why not make an item, that when a person died, they'd have on them, (like food stamps) and then you take the "money stamps" to a trader and you get money for it? It could be made that different groups/factions would be richer/poorer (duty/bandits) and you'd randomly get an amount when you loot them.

I will try to make this now, will post results.

User Info: saulmyers

saulmyers
12 years ago#2
I think there was a mod for SoC that let you loot money off corpses. What I wanna see is a mod were money is an object and has weight. Not money stamps.

Takeaim
12 years ago#3
Yea, that's beyond my modding ability though, what i'm thinking is very easy to do

Takeaim
12 years ago#4
Okay i've uploaded to STALKERFILES, but its still pending so...

Takeaim
12 years ago#5
Its Out MoneyMod grab it at your local wal-mart jk here:

http://stalker.filefront.com/file/Money_Mod;94813

User Info: Wobbers1337

Wobbers1337
12 years ago#6
Ok so yeah I did every thing I am supposed to do with this mod. And every time I loot the "money stamps" it goes into my inventory then disappears.
I changed
$game_data$ = false| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\

to:

$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\

put the file NotEdible- Only noeatmoney is avialible into the game data folder in my
(Drive letter):\Games\Deep Silver\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky directory. wth is goin on? The Stamp just disappears.

Takeaim
12 years ago#7
Ill look into it, probably a missed line of code or something like that.

User Info: That1Guyy

That1Guyy
12 years ago#8
Did you remember to create the inventory icons for the stamps?
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

Takeaim
12 years ago#9
I have no idea, and i'm too depressed right now to care, we''ll see if i feel like changing/fixing this "mod" but i don't have much ambition for Cs right now
  1. Boards
  2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
  3. Mini Mod : Money for looting
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A