• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Maverick__X__

Maverick__X__
11 years ago#1
I thought it was cool to have all 23 campaign medals.

I thought Base and City had to be unlocked online because I couldn't find them on the CTF settings.
SodiumTEC
The Elite Connection º gamerhold.com

User Info: undrclsshero

undrclsshero
11 years ago#2
Well Sodium as long as we are confessing, I confess you always kick @$$ in those CTF games you DID find in the Village map =o

User Info: bayo001

bayo001
11 years ago#3
the city could have been a great idea for a CTF.
it has two ends! :o

well, I confess that I'm crap while holding and using gernades. ;_;
I liek 2 plai action gamez! =D MoH: H2- bayo
any where you see "bayo", it may be me... xP

User Info: JDM_Jev

JDM_Jev
11 years ago#4
I didn't know how to melee-cancel until January

ok
EA Nation: Anwh1stle
||The Fatal Five||

User Info: JTRamboman

JTRamboman
11 years ago#5
Didn't know that flinging your wiimote harder makes the nades go further. So I basically couldn't throw a nade any long distance unless I got the 'nade reticule to register on a wall or ceiling. Lol, this realization came like a month and a half ago.
MKWii FC: 5112-3820-6250 [wt]JTR
MoH Persona: JTRamboman

User Info: lak_43

lak_43
11 years ago#6
I finally figured out the village window glitch... last week.

I only figured out how to throw a nade really far a few weeks ago.

.....and I've been playing since it launched!

User Info: messakin

messakin
11 years ago#7
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA weak!!! n00bs!!!! =P j/k

i didnt know in the city but the back street you could go through the window with the little step infromt of it until two nights ago..... and city was one of the maps i played most.
††WT MessakiN/ LacVille79/wtAPOCALYPSE†† www.wtclan.com http://www.youtube.com/user/bluntd4life

User Info: Lstelzig

Lstelzig
11 years ago#8
Haha mess, same. Or i realised a while ago - about the time where pokerus showed up on the NTSC server ;_;
www.wrvids.com | TEC - the elite connection | Gamerhold.com

User Info: redwingsfan1

redwingsfan1
11 years ago#9
Couldn't cook a nade till January :$.....I feel this is ironic as I am hosting a nade only game in the near future...ahaha
MOHH2 persona Adbb

User Info: Crzy89

Crzy89
11 years ago#10
i didnt know in the city but the back street you could go through the window with the little step infromt of it until two nights ago..... and city was one of the maps i played most.

What? O_o

I didn't know you could drop a nade/underhand toss it by pressing up on the dpad until about two months ago.
EA Persona(s): Crzy89, F5 Crzy -Fatal-5.co.nr
http://youtube.com/user/xCrzy89x
  • Topic Archived