• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fortunzfavor

fortunzfavor
11 years ago#1
I'm beginning a clan listing at my site, WiiHD, to focus specifically on serious Wii clans like the ones found here at gamefaqs. Listed clans will also be eligible for entry into featured clans posts on my blog (WiiHD currents) consisting of interviews and Clan War coverage.

Most of the clans here will automatically qualify, but not just anyone will be listed. That means your clan won't be crowded out by clans that don't even play anymore, or clans whose only member is their leader.

To be considered, fill out the questionnaire below. Only the final question is required, but you are encouraged to answer the rest to give applicants more information about how your clan rolls. It can be submitted in this thread, or at the blog, but submissions will only be accepted from the clan leader. It can be written by or contributed to by anyone, but the clan leader has to submit it.

Clan Wars Questionnaire

Who are some of your best players and what is their specialty?

Can you describe one (or more of your favorite clan war(s) or scrimmage(s)?

Does your clan use Voice Chat, and if so, What kind? Is it required for membership?

Who is your favorite clan to play against? Why?

What do you like most about MoHH2?

Does your clan participate in other games, like MKWii or SSBB?

What Wii title is your clan most looking forward to?

What features would you most like to see in future online games?

What genre of online Wii games would you most like to see expanded?

Please ask yourself any question(s) here you feel I should have asked, and answer them.

Make a pitch for someone to join your clan. Please include links to your site, chatbox and
anywhere else you'd like potential members to have access to.
fortunZzz
http://wiihd.fortunz.com/060708cwlisting

User Info: Sethamiser_2

Sethamiser_2
11 years ago#2
Who are some of your best players and what is their specialty?---me; I doesn't afraid afraid of anything.

Can you describe one (or more of your favorite clan war(s) or scrimmage(s)? When It was me vs. everyone, and I won single handedly.

Does your clan use Voice Chat, and if so, What kind? Is it required for membership? No.

Who is your favorite clan to play against? Why? WT, they doesn't afraid of anything

What do you like most about MoHH2? The noise the disk makes in the wii.

Does your clan participate in other games, like MKWii or SSBB? Yes, both.

What Wii title is your clan most looking forward to? The Conduit

What features would you most like to see in future online games? Actual Nintendo Voice chat.

What genre of online Wii games would you most like to see expanded? Shooters

Please ask yourself any question(s) here you feel I should have asked, and answer them.

Make a pitch for someone to join your clan. Please include links to your site, chatbox and

http://www.youtube.com/user/sethamiser

Hi Fortunz

User Info: _NamelessOne_

_NamelessOne_
11 years ago#3
Who are some of your best players and what is their specialty?---me; I doesn't afraid afraid of anything.

Can you describe one (or more of your favorite clan war(s) or scrimmage(s)? When It was me vs. everyone, and I won single handedly.

Does your clan use Voice Chat, and if so, What kind? Is it required for membership? No.

Who is your favorite clan to play against? Why? WT, they doesn't afraid of anything

What do you like most about MoHH2? The noise the disk makes in the wii.

Does your clan participate in other games, like MKWii or SSBB? Yes, both.

What Wii title is your clan most looking forward to? The Conduit

What features would you most like to see in future online games? Actual Nintendo Voice chat.

What genre of online Wii games would you most like to see expanded? Shooters

anywhere else you'd like potential members to have access to. (honorswath.darkbb.com then click on the chat tab) Were laid back, nuff said

Lol thanks s3th. I dont think you mind if i plagiarize do you?
MOHH2 Persona: DragonSly
Gamer Tag: MrOhio13

Sethamiser_2
11 years ago#4
HELL YES I DO!!! GTHO NUB!!!!
MoHH2 Persona:S3thamiser Brawl Code 2406-4958-2794
MKWii Code: 3652-1512-9216

User Info: _NamelessOne_

_NamelessOne_
11 years ago#5
lolo plagiarism gets you through school.....dont listen to what everyone who says its illegal says
MOHH2 Persona: DragonSly
Gamer Tag: MrOhio13

User Info: DarkContractor

DarkContractor
11 years ago#6
Wii Failures

1. B0mb is the biggest failure at life you'll ever me.
2. When we raped MOHFOS 100,000-0.
3. We yell REALLY loud and hope we'll here each other.
4. wE. Free win!.
5. Suiciding
6. We are ranked #1 in Carnival Circus Games.
7. Any game that we won't encounter any of you in LOL
8. Dual-wieldable rocket launchers that shoot chainsaws that explode (+1 to whoever gets the reference)
9. Farming sims
10. If you want to join our struggle, go to corner street and talk to a man named "Blackshark". Tell him Cotton sent you
EA Nation ID: PillowTEC YA RLY Lite forums: www.yarly.thisisgod.net The Elite Connection: www.gamerhold.com

User Info: ColdCrusher

ColdCrusher
11 years ago#7
Gah....I want to make one...but im too lazy.

;_;
I already did.

Sethamiser_2
11 years ago#8
Getting other peoples math homework answers get you through school. Every thing else is easy.
MoHH2 Persona:S3thamiser Brawl Code 2406-4958-2794
MKWii Code: 3652-1512-9216

User Info: Justin227

Justin227
11 years ago#9
Who are some of your best players and what is their specialty?
Somebody114 - beast with everything
Rzarect - Mp40 beast
Dru - Amazing STG
Jk7 - pretty good with most things
Halfgenius bronx and nybx - shotgunners
Crazybrojr- crazy sniper.

Can you describe one (or more of your favorite clan war(s) or scrimmage(s)?
Our scrimmage a long time ago with TEC. It was all close matches and it started up some rivalry between the two clans that made things more interesting.

Does your clan use Voice Chat, and if so, What kind? Is it required for membership?
BC uses teamspeak. You dont necessarily need it for membership, a lot of us dont have it, but it is preferred if you do.

Who is your favorite clan to play against? Why?
WT. I havent played them in a real CW yet, but they have a ton of really talented players and keep us on our toes.

What do you like most about MoHH2?
We like to see our names at the top of the scoreboards. We are very competitive and love to win.

Does your clan participate in other games, like MKWii or SSBB?

MoHH2, SSBB, MKW and were looking forward to the conduit, CoD5 and MoH3

What Wii title is your clan most looking forward to?
The Conduit

What features would you most like to see in future online games?
Better scoring system, better lobby/message system (maybe write your own messages).

What genre of online Wii games would you most like to see expanded?
FPS of course :)

Bravo Company is a very active clan with a lot of members. We have a lot of fun and are very competitive. The chatbox and homepage are in my sig. I have gotten warned a few times now so i wont post them in my message.
MoHH2: [JK7] Proud Member of -[Bravo Company]- ** BC ChatBox - bravoco.tk **
mohbravocompany.proboards101.com : -[Bravo Company, a multi-gaming Wii Clan]-

User Info: fortunzfavor

fortunzfavor
11 years ago#10
Gotcha JK. Can you get Thumper to sign off on that?
fortunZzz
  • Topic Archived