You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. Darksiders is Much Better than I thought
When I bought the Darksiders collection used I was really after Darksiders 2 after watching a review. I put Darksiders 1 in my Xbox 360 and the opening part of being on a street didn't impress me so went on to play Darksiders 2.

After finishing Darksiders 2 came back to 1 and as the game went on it just got better and better and quite impressed with the game, pretty cool.

So far I'm at The Dry Road.
hawkwind_dragon 3 years ago#2
The Stygian was fun but took me 1/2 an hour to finally realize what I had to do to finish the beast, did it first try but was a lot of horse riding in circles haha!
hawkwind_dragon 3 years ago#3
Beat the game on Easy in just over 32 hours, but still have 3 pieces of that armour to find, either go back or go Normal.
hawkwind_dragon 3 years ago#4
Need the last piece of Abyssal Armor and it's in Eden, so on my way.

Still need to find 2 relics.
(edited 3 years ago)
Hell of a game. I'm replaying it now on Switch and just getting the pieces of the Armageddon blade. Not going for 100% or anything but I got the Abyssal Armor which just makes things more tolerable. I also played 2 first, think I still prefer the dungeons and world in that game but 1 is a much tighter experience overall.
I <3 Brands and IPs that you've probably heard of
hawkwind_dragon 3 years ago#6
When I got the Abyssal Armor, haha! didn't like the look.

Now playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and like the character design in that game.
it's very good indeed
Because it's a big stupid jellyfish
Breezy_Style 1 year ago#8
Agreed! I platinum'd 2 & am 3 trophies away on 3 (w/ dlc), just started this since I was trying out my trial of PS Now & dang, this is great!

How is Genesis btw? Saw that it's a lil different w/ switching between 2 chars, but thinking of trying it soon since I kept psnow... for now, lol.
PSN: Styles Breez
Currently playing: Elden Ring of course
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. Darksiders is Much Better than I thought