• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. Weapon combos/upgrades from Vulgrim, advice?
(message deleted)
Preacher_V 12 years ago#2
The RB + Y attacks for the scyth and Fist will make your life 20X easier. Seriously You can spam those and prevent 85% of enemies from even touching you while damaging them all at once and speed leveling your weapons.

Of course they are useless against biggins.

Other than that definitly fet the dash moves for all 3 weapons ( LS+Y+RB)

They make dodging strikes easy(killing smaller creatures around a big one to build up rage to go Chaos or such.
(message deleted)
th3nobodi3s 12 years ago#4
for sword the lock on +back+y combined with the spinning blade is monstrous
Nintendo_guy 12 years ago#5
I'm not as far in the game as you, but I've found the Whirlwind Combo (or whatever the exact name was... Whirlwind something) for the sword to be very useful.

An alternate 4-hit combo you can do that hits all around War with each swing, and the final part of it actually has some horizontal range.

Harpoon Tackle is pretty damn useful, as well.
sneaks045 12 years ago#6
harpoon tackle and flipsaw are great for the chaoseater those are like the only combos i used
Life moves pretty fast, If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. -Ferris Bueller
Ackman_Z 12 years ago#7
Harpoon Tackle and Flip Saw are the top tier moves for the Chaoseater, get those asap. After that you could buy and upgrade the Demon Edge move or just upgrade the Sky Scraper move. Demon Edge has more power but it lacks the range of the Sky Scraper move.

Don't waste points in Power Strike and Counter. Get everything else.
provett 12 years ago#8
^ I disagree. Flipsaw and harpoon are the worst ones you can get. Power strike and Counter are the best. If anything, ignore everythign else and get those 2.
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
BlizzardFenrir 12 years ago#9
I don't get what's so great about the dash moves. I have the sword one, and all it does is blow the enemies away from me so I can't combo them, and after the attack you can't do anything for a second. Am I doing it right?
Everything is better with a tilde. ~
provett 12 years ago#10
Yeap, the dashing moves knocks enemies away.
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. Weapon combos/upgrades from Vulgrim, advice?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A