• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War
  3. Gears 3 On PC

User Info: Unhead_

Unhead_
8 years ago#1
If it doesn't come to PC, I'm just gonna watch a High Definition play through of it.

Anyone else doing this?

BTW, I sold my 360 to get my video card. Best decision ever!
i7 2600k @5Ghz | ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe | Corsair 16GB RAM | MSI Lt. Ex. 580 | Kingston Hyper X SSD's | TT L10 GT Snow | Corsair H100 | Corsair 1200W | ASUS Xense

User Info: FattyBreads

FattyBreads
8 years ago#2
Probably won't sadly :(

Finished it a couple of days ago, awesome game. It motivated me to get the PC version of GoW1 and....egads...I wish they'd release them all on PC! Can't believe how good 1 looks even now, at 1440p it still holds up. GoW3 looked good, but I'm getting tired of sub 720p and flakey framerates, kinda why I bought a beastly rig a few months back.
"I could care less" means you care, silly.

User Info: Kaze_no_Ou

Kaze_no_Ou
8 years ago#3
sub 720p?
must have had a bad setup before.
TagForce4.webs.com

User Info: FattyBreads

FattyBreads
7 years ago#4
Nope. A lot of 360 games, Halo etc, are indeed sub 720p upscaled to full 1280x720. Not absolutely sure about Gears, but most of the landmark 360 titles suffer from this. Same applies to PS3.

If you don't believe me got to either Lens of Truth, or the Digital Foundry on Eurogamer.net, lots of details about such things there.
"I could care less" means you care, silly.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War
  3. Gears 3 On PC
  • Topic Archived